- Our Vision is to provide an excellent education to underprivileged kids who are living in a remote place.
- Nursery Education : Toys help to stimulate children development by building motor skills and hand-eye conditions.
- These skills will be needed during the children learning process. Shekinah School offer opportunities where such kind pre-school education is not available.
- Shekinah School aims to create a space where local disadvantaged children and youth can develop their
abilities, knowledge, and understanding so that they are able to recognize and fulfill their potential.
- The School Gardens allow us to improve nutrition and highlight healthy food as the harvest is used to provide school meal.
- It is also an opportunity to work cooperatively on real tasks…Amazing to see how Shekinah Parents are so committed to develop their Community and so much involved in their children education !
- There is pretty solid evidence that children who are hungry are not able to focus, so they have a low attention span, behavioral issues in the school.
- By feeding Shekinah kids, we are improving at the same time, their healthy conditions and academic results.
SHEKINAH GOATS PROJECT
- By giving goats to Shekinah Kids, Goats Farming Project is helping ensuring that youngsters stay in school, improving families living. It is also uniting a group of people with common purpose.
SHEKINAH PIGGERY PROJECT
As an Income Generation Project :
- aiming the self-financing to manage the School
- stimulating a creativity mindset
- getting useful manure for the exploitation of effective agriculture
DRILLED WATER WELLS PROJECT
- In rural place, getting clean water for adequate hygiene is a big challenge. Drilling System of water have been the best solution to overcome this challenge.
SOLAR WATER PUMPING SYSTEM
- Is a practical and affordable solution used to provide reliable water supplies.
- By providing Shekinah School with the safe drinking water, the incidence of diarrheal illness is reduced.
- The installation of school tap improves also the sanitation facilities and hygiene education that encourages the development of healthy behaviors for life !
- A public tap has been installed for the community around Shekinah Center as water is critical resource for human life which can not move forward without a reliable water supply.
- There isincreasing evidence that ensuring rural women’s economic empowerment in developing country could deliver great dividends including poverty reduction, increased food production and decreased child malnutrition.
- By providing Health Care and Counselling about Family Planning, Hygiene, Nutrition, and Parenting Counselling, families lives of Shekinah Community have been much improved !
We are witnessing a significant rebound in collective action and always interested in the potential of that collective action of our rural people…organizing and mobilizing through Shekinah Community Development Projects !
“Being alive isn’t enough,
Making others to see a reason to live through our life is the most important”